Like I mentioned late last week, we are putting the finishing touches on Camp Stamp-in-Oga. Last day to register is Jan 12th. Camp is Saturday, Jan 21st and promises to be another fabulous event. We were working on the menu, for our all day campers, last night and my stomach was rumbling with the thought of all the awesome food prepped by my dear friend Linda..but again, we aren't necessarily there for just the food, right? We are supposed to be stamping! I thought I would share one of the most gorgeous cards I've seen in a long time. This card was designed by my friend and downline, Cheryl and we are using it at Stamp Camp. This card will be either a Sympathy card or an Easter Card, you can pick...
- Easter Message Wood-Mount Stamp Set 
- Easter Message Clear-Mount Stamp Set 
- Falling In Love Designer Series Paper 
- Lace Doilies 
- Very Vanilla 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Satin Ribbon 
- Banner Triple Punch 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Blushing Bride Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Pear Pizzazz Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush 
- Sahara Sand Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Sahara Sand 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
Again, make sure you are registered for camp. It's going to be awesome!